Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hot Starlet Deepika Padukone to join Sallu s fan club Download

Hot Starlet Deepika Padukone to join Sallu s fan club DownloadAfter so much hatred, à ¨ Salman Khan finally be loved by the people in the industry. Starlet Deepika Padukone à ¨ apparently the actor again later to join Sallu S fan club.According to reports, Deepika, after working with SRK and Saif, à ¨ pià ¹ than willing to work with King Khan `s rival, Salman Khan.In despite not sharing great vibes cosà ¬ with Sallu s girlfriend Katrina, Deepika à ¨ interested in working with Salman. I `m so new in the business and I was very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with the cash merchant names in the industry. I worked with SRK, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan and now I like to work with Salman says Deepika.She said:  "I feel Salman à ¨ a very honest person! . And 'real about Either what feels and Either what I have read and known of him, seems to be very careful. Salman must be sure to smile for the glory of having won Deepika S acceptance! Technorati Tags: Deepika fanDel.Icio.Us Tags: Actress Deepika fanBollywood